Transferring a file from a remote host to FileFactory is easy and simple. Speeds of up to 100MB/sec are achievable.
Please follow this procedure:
1) Go to the remote upload page on FileFactory: http://www.filefactory.com/upload/remote.php
2) Type in your Premium username and password for the site you wish to transfer from in the relevant fields. In most cases, unless you have a Premium membership from another file hosting site, remote transfers from them will not work.
3) Paste in the URLs of the files you wish to copy (one per line). The URL should be the normal URL of the file - not any kind of shortcut or generated Premium link.
Example of a valid uploaded.net URL:
(note: you can also use ul.to links)
4) Click the green 'Upload files' button.
5) To see the progress of your uploads, click the 'Status Window' button.
Note: Once you have input your username and password for the site you are copying from, it will automatically be saved in your account. Then when you paste in additional links from the same site, you won't have to keep putting in your username and password. To adjust your saved username and password for sites, click the green 'Login Manager' button.
To see more information about your transfer, simply click the link in the "Status" column.
HINT: for rapidgator.net add one URL at a time for best results.
HINT: if you receive an error such as "Server returned a web page rather than a file" this means that the remote server may be overloaded by too many requests. Please click 'Retry' and it should eventually work.